Business, Legal & Accounting Glossary
1. The act or process of making or becoming clear.
2. An area of land within a wood or forest devoid of trees.
3. An open space in the fog etc.
1. General: Satisfaction of the requirements of a due process.
2. Banking: See check clearing.
3. Futures and options: Procedure through which a clearinghouse acts as a counter-party to every trade and assures financial integrity of each contract.
4. Importing: Release of a shipment after approval of its shipping documents and customs entry, and payment of duties and taxes, if any.
5. Securities: Procedure through which a stock exchange agency or affiliate validates, delivers, and settles all trades.
To help you cite our definitions in your bibliography, here is the proper citation layout for the three major formatting styles, with all of the relevant information filled in.
Definitions for Clearing are sourced/syndicated and enhanced from:
This glossary post was last updated: 17th January, 2020 | 1 Views.