Professional Tax Management Solutions.
    Professional Payroll & Accounting Solutions

Tax Return Services

Statutory accounts and business accounts are of paramount importance in business management. They allow a company and its shareholders oversight of the financial well being of the company, it also provides an explanation of any profit or loss on that financial year and any growth that is forecast.

Why Should My Business File A Tax Return?

It does not matter what type of business you have, whether it is a limited company, sole-trader or partnership, it is essential that you declare you income and complete your tax returns and file them to HMRC so that they know ow much tax they are owed.

Failure to do this can lead to hefty fines, as well as interest being accrued said fines, this will then have to be paid to HMRC on top of the tax that is owed. As you can see, it is very important that you have a system in place to make sure that the payment are made on time.

When your tax affairs are organised you have the benefit of time too, giving you the time to ensure you pay everything you at the right time and avoid fines.

Why not contact one of our tax specialist who can talk you through the dates, penalties and deadlines and support you in filing your returns on time?

Completing Tax Returns

Tax returns can be very complicated for people, we would suggest that you seek professional support in completing them. Unless your business model makes them very straightforward.

Why should I use seek professional help with my tax returns?

There are many advantages to be gained by getting professional help when completing your tax returns.

If you choose to use us to handle your tax affairs there are many benefits, some of which are:

What do I do now?

There is much more to the whole process than just filing a form, when we complete your tax return we much more for you. Firstly, we will look at your accounts to ensure they are correct and complete. This is important as the information gained from your accounts is what we will use to begin the tax calculation and file your tax return.

When everyone is satisfied that the accounts are complete and correct we take a look at the wider business. What is it your company does? Where does it make expenditure? Then we will draw up a list o recommendations for where you can claim money back in taxes, reducing the amount you pay to HMRC and hopefully making you a saving overall.

This work is then checked by other experts to ensure that no errors have been made. We will then send a copy of this to you for your approval, then send it to HMRC. A very straightforward process, using our experts to minimize your workload and make you tax savings.

Why not contact our experts and see what savings they can make you today?

Non-UK Nationals may under the PAYE scheme may be entitled to a tax rebate.

A third of workers in the UK are entitled to tax rebate. Many of these are Non-UK Nationals who work in the UK. If you are paid under the PAYE system, your employer will make deductions from your wages, whether it is weekly, monthly or yearly. Lots of Non-UK Nationals in the UK have been overpaying tax through this system and are not aware of it. For you to reclaim your tax on you need to file a tax return, then you can claim a tax rebate. People can claim tax back if they have:

When you are applying for a tax rebate you will need either your P60 or P45, you will also need to provide any information you have of work related expenses, such as tools or other equipment, work vehicles, any professional fees or subscriptions, travel and overnight expenses.A third of people in the UK are entitled to a tax return for these things and more.

Our experts have reclaimed tax for thousands of people each and every year. So please contact us and our experts might be able to reclaim some for you.

UK Tax Returns Services for Self Assessment

All self-employed people living in the UK are legally obliged to complete and return a tax return and file it with HMRC, this process must be completed for every year that you remain self employed.

Although, this is a requirement that is not just for those who are self-employed. There are other reasons that you may have to complete a self assessment tax return. Some of those reasons are outlined below, these can be:

Company Directors also have to complete a self assessment tax return

Your tax return must be completed and submitted on time, otherwise HMRC will subject you to their strict late filing penalties and you may accrue interest on the amount owed as well as having to pay a fine.

I'm a backpacker, can I get a UK tax rebate?

Have you been backpacking or are backpacking around the UK? If you have been, then it is likely you are owed a tax rebate.

Whilst working in the UK, whether it was full or part time, if it was for a UK employer, it is likely your were taxed under the PAYE system which assumes that your wages are what you will be receiving each month. It is also likely that you did not work the full tax year, which runs from the 6th of April to the 5th of April each year. This means that there was most likely too much tax taken by HMRC and you are owed a tax rebate.

Some of the reasons people are eligible for tax rebates if they have backpacked or traveled through the UK whilst working are:

If you feel that you might be owed any tax back, why not contact our experts? Just fill in the quick form and we'll get right back to you.

Construction Workers Industry Scheme Tax Returns

Our experts can help if you are working in the construction industry here in the UK. Your employment status may be employed or self-employed, or if you you are either a contractor or sub-contractor.

Our Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) experts can support any classification of worker working within construction in the UK. Our CIS experts will look into what you are spending for work and therefore can reclaim in tax. Whether it is website, materials,telephone/internet, wages, advertising,travel, accountancy, fees,tools and much more.

For more information on what our Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) experts can do please click here.

Non - UK Residents Tax Returns Service

Are you a Non-UK resident but live and work in the UK?

HMRC taxes non-resident very differently to residents in the UK. To assess whether you are a resident or non-resident there is a UK residence test, which should help to clarify things for you.

As of the 2013/14 tax year the rules changed for what makes someone a resident of the UK. However, to be a 'tax resident' of the UK you will have spent more than 183 days in the UK for that tax year, this is the same for the rules before 2013.

Other things can affect your status as a UK tax resident, some of the are outlined below:

If you are an EEA (European Economic Area), or a UK resident you are still able to claim a personal tax allowance, in the time of writing, 2018, this is £11,850. Be aware that any form of income will be covered by this, whether it is salary, wages, or rental income, and after that your tax is worked out based on earnings, and the rates vary.

If you are not sure whether or not you need to file a tax return, or need some support in doing this, please contact one of experts and they can talk you through how they can help you.

Tax Back for UK Landlords

Are you a UK Landlord?

If you are a UK Landlord, or make any rental income, whether it be from caravans, parking, or properties, you are obliged to file and annual tax return. This needs to be submitted to HMRC before the 31st October, if you choose to submit it in paper, or before the 31st January of you choose to file it electronically. Contact our experts who can aid you in this process and ensure you are claiming all the taxes you are entitled to back.

Are you a non-UK resident Landlord?

If you gain any rental income from the UK but do not live here, or have a non-resident status in the UK, you must still pay taxes on any rental income you gain from your properties or any other rental income you receive. Speak to our experts so that they can guide you through this process and work with you to make as many savings in tax as possible.

Money Cards, the Pre-Paid modern answer to travelling

Off travelling? Looking to see the world? We here at payroll heaven hope you have a great time, but it's probably time to leave the cash at home. Why not speak to our experts to get the best money card available for you.