90/10 Strategy

Business, Legal & Accounting Glossary

Definition: 90/10 Strategy

90/10 Strategy

Full Definition of 90/10 Strategy

A strategy of investing whereby 90 percent of an investor’s funds are placed in lower risk, interest bearing investment vehicles, while the other 10 percent of the investor’s funds are placed into higher risk investments, allowing essentially only 10 percent of the overall portfolio to be subject to high potential losses.

Cite Term

To help you cite our definitions in your bibliography, here is the proper citation layout for the three major formatting styles, with all of the relevant information filled in.

Page URL
Modern Language Association (MLA):
90/10 Strategy. PayrollHeaven.com. Payroll & Accounting Heaven Ltd.
December 04, 2021 https://payrollheaven.com/define/90-10-strategy/.
Chicago Manual of Style (CMS):
90/10 Strategy. PayrollHeaven.com. Payroll & Accounting Heaven Ltd.
https://payrollheaven.com/define/90-10-strategy/ (accessed: December 04, 2021).
American Psychological Association (APA):
90/10 Strategy. PayrollHeaven.com. Retrieved December 04, 2021
, from PayrollHeaven.com website: https://payrollheaven.com/define/90-10-strategy/

Definition Sources

Definitions for 90/10 Strategy are sourced/syndicated and enhanced from:

  • A Dictionary of Economics (Oxford Quick Reference)
  • Oxford Dictionary Of Accounting
  • Oxford Dictionary Of Business & Management

This glossary post was last updated: 13th November, 2021 | 0 Views.